Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Side Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Hand Dexterity
- Front Fold-Down Panel – Allows for Easy Slip-On Comfort
- Easy Closure – Secured with Adjustable Easy Touch Closures
- Elastic Waist – Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Convenient Side Pockets – Handy Flap Pocket on Each Side
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester-Rayon-Spandex
These Easy to Put on Knit Open Side Pants / Slacks offer comfort and convenience to anyone with limited mobility. Adaptive Dressing at its Best, Super soft, polyester knit blend. Adaptive Arthritis Side Opening Knit Pant Slacks with adjustable straps make dressing a breeze! Hook and Loop fastener on both sides of the waistband allow for adjustable, struggle free arthritic dressing. The front fold-down panel provides slip-on ease from a wheelchair or seated position. Side pockets. Quality machine washable super soft 74% polyester, 24% rayon & 2% spandex knit. 31 inch inseam. These handicapped pants / trousers are a great product for home care, retirement, nursing homes and care home settings. A terrific gift for anyone experiencing a handicap whether lowered hand dexterity or limited mobility by Silvert!
Adaptive Pant Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)
Also available with VELCRO® brand closures, call 1-800-387-7088 for prices and to order.